Here's what I did to produce the iPod-playable Music Animation Machine video of this piece:
I entered the score into the Sibelius music notation software and exported the result as a MIDI file.
I imported the MIDI into VocalWriter (which, as far as I can tell, is no longer available), entered the lyrics, selected the voices, and exported the audio.
I used my own proprietary software to render the MIDI data at 30 frames per second in PNG format.
The PNG frames and the original soundtrack were combined with titles using Adobe Premiere; the output was a high-resolution AVI file.
The AVI file was converted to MP4 (.m4v) using the export function of QuickTime Pro
I used Ipswitch WS_FT to upload the movie (in .m4v format where possible and .mov version otherwise) to YouTube, vimeo, Google and Revver.
I wrote this description and added it to the Production Notes Table of Contents.