Here's what I did to produce the iPod-playable Music Animation Machine video of this piece:
The two instruments I used were a Yamaha P-80 keyboard and a Tascam GigaStudio sampled piano (I forget which one).
I recorded the MIDI of a careful, pedal-less performance and edited it (both using the Music Animation Machine software)
The performance was done using the conductor program features of the M.A.M. software. (Before doing the final take, I practiced with the conductor program, too.)
The performance with the conductor program was pretty close to what I intended; the edits were a change in note dynamics here or there and some smoothing of the arpeggios at the end.
Since only one instrument was involved and polyphony wasn't a prominent element, I used harmonic coloring.
I used my RenderMAM software to render 30 fps frames (from the original M.A.M. data) in PNG format.
The PNG frames and the original soundtrack were combined with titles using Adobe Premiere; the output was a high-resolution AVI file.
The AVI file was converted to MP4 (.m4v) using the export function of QuickTime Pro.
I used Ipswitch WS_FT to upload the movie (in .m4v format where possible and .mov version otherwise) to YouTube, vimeo, Google and Revver.
I wrote this description and added it to the Production Notes Table of Contents.